Terms: Timed Auction Begins Monday, July 6th, 2020 at 9:00 am DST and closes Friday July 24th at 1:00 pm DST.
This auction uses a soft closed format, or bidding extension:
- If a lot receives a bid within the last 10 min. it will remain open for an additional 10 min.
- If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 min.
- If no further bidding activity occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.If a bid is placed within the last five (5) minutes, that lot will be extended for another. This will continue until all bidding is ceased.
Please remember to provide a current email address and phone number during the registration process as you will be contacted if your bid is successful.
Property sold AS IS. Owner makes no warranties of any kind expressed or implied. Property sold subject to owner’s confirmation.
All information was derived from sourced believed correct, but is not guaranteed. Interested parties are encouraged to arrange inspection/viewing of the premises/property. Buyer shall relay entirely on their own information and inspection of the site.
1. AGREEMENT AND PURCHASE & SALE - the Purchaser shall execute an Agreement of Purchase and Sale, in the form provided by the Auctioneer, without modification, immediately after being declared the high bidder.
2. DEPOSIT- The purchaser shall submit a NON-REFUNDABLE 10% deposit immediately after being declared the high bidder. The balance of the Purchase Price shall be paid within 30 days.
3. NON-PERFORMANCE - Any failure by the Purchaser to complete the purchase of the property will result in the forfeit of the deposit.
Property taxes and assessments shall be pro-rated to the date of closing - the buyer shall be responsible for taxes due and payable thereafter.
Cottage Item Lot 2 Must be moved off of property within 45 days at buyers expense.
*Buyers Premium - $5000 on Lot 1 only* and 10% Buyers Premium on all other items up to a max of $750.
Any items can be added or deleted at the discretion of the auctioneer.
No liability for accuracy, errors or omissions are assumed by the sellers or the real estate auctioneer.
Bidders agree to be responsible for full payment of any purchases associated with the given bid number.
PAYMENT: Accept Cash, Cheque or E-Transfer. Must be paid prior to items being picked up removed. Taxes and buyers premium will be applied.
VIEWING: Auction items can be viewed by appointment - contact the Auctioneer at (204) 734-0210 or (204) 539-2570.
For further information contact Scott at (204) 734-0210, (204) 539-2570 or email "email@example.com".